At ANB LAW, we have extensive experience providing legal advice on commercial property matters.
We act for a wide range of property users across Peterborough surrounding areas and beyond and believe that our local knowledge and contacts give our clients a real advantage. ANB LAW regularly works with investors building or disposing of their property portfolio, landlords buying for development or rental, tenants taking on new or existing leases as well as businesses of all sizes
buying or selling premises as their operations demand.
We provide a full range of advice and services relating to commercial property work and our experience extends to, but is not limited to :
- Freehold and Leasehold business premises sale, purchase or remortgage
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases
- Drafting and negotiating short term lease or licence arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating long term lease
- Business sales which include commercial property aspects
- Advice on commercial mortgages
- Lease extensions and renewals of existing leases
- Negotiating and advising on termination of leases (lease surrender)
- Development land – acquisition and disposal
- Development agreements, such as Options and Overage Agreements
- Dealing with planning issues relating to development land including section 106 Agreements
ANB LAW offers a full range of services to the business community. This can include advice as to the most appropriate forum for your business, e.g. whether to operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company. If you decide a limited company is the best way forward we can assist in setting this up. At the other end of the spectrum we are able to assist in the dissolution of a business, whether this be a partnership dissolution, or the winding up of your company. Whilst you are in business we can give advice on your terms and conditions of business; draft business agreements and prepare or review all the other contracts you will have to consider entering into from time to time.
We offer assistance and advice in the following areas:-
- Sale and purchase of a business as a going concern
- Disposal and acquisition of assets by a company
- Property portfolio – commercial or residential
- Secured and unsecured borrowing and lending by the businesses
- Advice on director’s personal guarantees